Fast Facts About Winter Springs, FL
Population of Orlando: 36,859
- Lakeland: 1hr 21min
- Tampa: 1hr 38min
- Orlando: 27min
- Orlando – 30min
Median income of Orlando (2020):
- Individual: $39,756
- Household: $76,550
County: Seminole County
Type of location: City
Why is Winter Springs a Nice Place to Live?
Situated just outside of Orlando, Winter Springs is a beautiful city and home to family-friendly activities, delicious restaurants, and trendy shopping. The city offers the serenity of a suburban feeling while at the same time giving residents and visitors quick access to the city. Those living in Winter Springs enjoy the beautiful scenery and family-oriented sense of community in the area.
Winter Springs offers high-level quality public schools for elementary through high school students within Seminole County Public Schools. Its mission is to ensure that all students acquire the knowledge, skills, and attitudes to be productive citizens.
What is Winter Springs Known For?
Tucked away in Seminole County and part of the Orlando-Kissimmee-Sanford Metro area, Winter Springs is known for being a desirable place to live for both professionals and families alike. Home to a multitude of amenities and conveniences, Winter Springs is known for having great parks and recreational areas. Those living in Winter Springs particularly enjoy the beautiful golf courses in the city.
What Are the Best Restaurants in Winter Springs?
Some of the top restaurants in and around Winter Springs with the highest-rated Google reviews include:
- Corfu Greek Restaurant, a snug, simple Greek eatery with booths & a cheery vibe for traditional salads, sandwiches & entrees.
- Stefano’s Trattoria, a homestyle Italian cooking, from pasta to pizza & Parmigiana, in a relaxed, family-friendly space.
- Agave Azul Winter Springs, for traditional fare & cocktails served in a chic, modern place with a roomy bar & outdoor seating.
- Tomasino’s Pizza II, where family photos line the walls of a casual eatery specializing in New York-style pizza.
- Island Fin Poke Company Winter Springs, a laid-back quick-serve eatery for build-your-own bowls with Hawaiian-style seafood & veggies.