Fast Facts About Winter Garden, FL
Population of Orlando: 3,497
- Lakeland: 1hr 1min
- Tampa: 1hr 21min
- Orlando: 22min
- Orlando – 27min
Median income of Orlando (2020):
- Individual: $77,806
- Household: $125,000
County: Orange County
Type of location: City
Why is Winter Garden a Nice Place to Live?
Winter Garden is a very family-oriented community located just outside of Orlando. People move here because it’s a safe place to raise kids, form relationships and enjoy life. It boasts Florida charm and is a great place to both live and visit in central Florida. The area is home to a historic downtown with trendy shops and restaurants situated along the West Orange Trail. Those living in Winter Garden enjoy the vibrant culture, live music, and art attractions in the city.
Winter Garden offers high-level quality public schools for elementary through high school students within the Orange County School District. Its mission is to create enriching and diverse pathways that lead their students to success.
What is Winter Garden Known For?
Winter Garden is known for being the commercial and cultural capital of West Orange County with local attractions such as the Garden Theatre, the SoBo Gallery and Art Center, a variety of museums and the Downtown Pavilion. Those living in Winter Garden enjoy the Winter Garden Farmers Market, which is held every Saturday morning. In addition, Winter Garden is known for being a great location for avid cyclists.
What Are the Best Restaurants in Winter Garden?
Some of the top restaurants in and around Winter Garden with the highest-rated Google reviews include:
- Market to Table, Chef Ryan Freelove’s airy restaurant with seasonally inspired contemporary American menu items.
- Chef’s Table, a quaint fine-dining restaurant in the Edgewater Hotel serves a set-price menu of New American fare.
- BELLA Italia Ristorante, for pasta, pizza & classic dishes such as veal parm served in an eatery adorned with a mural of Venice.
- Matthew’s Steakhouse, a family-owned restaurant with a bright, modern decor specializing in German-style wood-fired steak.
- Bonefish Grill, a contemporary grill chain offering a seafood-centric menu, plus steaks & cocktails.
To learn more about purchasing a home and living in Winter Garden, FL check out the median home price and inventory or call me at (407) 566-2555 to get immediate help.