Fast Facts About UCF Area, FL
Population of Orlando: 284,817
- Lakeland: 1hr 17min
- Tampa: 1hr 39min
- Daytona Beach: 1hr 10min
Median income of Orlando (2020):
- Individual: $34,033
- Household: $55,183
County: Orange County
Type of location: Area
Why is the UCF Area a Nice Place to Live?
Situated in the East section of Orlando and bordered by Oviedo to the North, Waterford Lakes to the South, Christmas to the East and Winter Park to the West, the UCF Area area is made up of over 100 neighborhoods and is home to not only the University of Central Florida but also Full Sail University. Those living in the UCF Area enjoy the vibrant neighborhood with a successful business community and myriad of collegiate activity
Being in the heart of Orlando, the UCF Area is home to around high-level quality public schools for elementary through high school students within the Orange County Public School District. Its mission is to create enriching and diverse pathways that lead their students to success.
What is the UCF Area Known For?
The UCF area is known for being a bustling and lively location. Communities in and around the UCF area are located close to the neighborhood’s blossoming business community, making the UCF area a fantastic location for those looking to live closer to major corporations and the area’s research facilities. Those living in the UCF Area enjoy the quick access to delicious restaurants, trendy shopping, and fun outdoor activities.
What Are the Best Restaurants in UCF Area?
Some of the top restaurants in and around UCF Area with the highest-rated Google reviews include:
- Cavo’s Bar & Kitchen, a casual bar with sports on TV plating up wings, salads & sandwiches, plus draft beer & cocktails.
- The Falcon Bar & Gallery, a casual, dog-friendly bar serving craft beer & wine as well as hosting monthly themed art exhibits.
- Maxine’s On Shine, an imaginative eatery with regular live music, plus an eclectic comfort food menu & weekend brunch.
- Eola Wine Company, a cozy wine bar offers fine varietals by the glass, flight & bottle, plus light fare & patio seating.
- The Neighborhood Eatery, a Comfy counter-serve eatery prepping classic Korean meals, Asian-style sandwiches & American staples.
To learn more about purchasing a home and living in the UCF Area, FL check out the median home price and inventory or call me at (407) 566-2555 to get immediate help.