Fast Facts About Orlando, FL
- Lakeland: 1hr 30min
- Tampa: 1hr 50min
- Daytona Beach: 1hr 19min
Why is Orlando a Nice Place to Live?
From theme parks and bird watching to eateries, water sports, and art, you’ll find it all in Orlando. The possibilities are endless. Both residents and visitors alike reap the benefits of Orlando’s growing tech sector and booming population. As a result, Orlando is a fantastic location for young professionals and families. Those living in Orlando enjoy the quality of education, a flourishing economy, and family-friendly entertainment in the city.
Orlando offers high-level quality public schools for elementary through high school students within the Orange County Public School District. Its mission is to create enriching and diverse pathways that lead their students to success.
What is Orlando Known For?
Orlando is best known for being home to Disney World and Universal. With that said, the city is also known for a lot more. This area of Florida brings in around 60 million visitors per year, who are seeking a warm climate, the renowned theme parks, trendy shopping, beautiful golf courses and the entertaining nightlife. Those living in Orlando love everything that this city has to offer..
What Are the Best Restaurants in Orlando?
Some of the top restaurants in and around Orlando with the highest-rated Google reviews include:
- Marlow’s Tavern, a local bar & grill chain offering a classic setting for American pub fare & sports on TV.
- Kres Chophouse, a historic building housing a modern, bustling steakhouse with happy hours & late-night dining.
- Santiago’s Bodega | Orlando, a charming tapas bar pairing global small plates with house-specialty sangria in a warm room.
- Reyes Mezcaleria, for regional Mexican dishes & a broad tequila-mezcal selection in a lively setting with a patio.
- Maxine’s On Shine, an imaginative eatery with regular live music, plus an eclectic comfort food menu & weekend brunch.
To learn more about purchasing a home and living in Orlando, FL check out the median home price and inventory or call me at (407) 566-2555 to get immediate help.