Fast Facts About Minneola, FL
- Lakeland: 1hr 1min
- Tampa: 1hr 20min
- Orlando: 31min
- Orlando – 36min
Median income (2020):
- Individual: $24,202
- Household: $72,764
County: Lake County
Type of location: City
Why is Minneola a Nice Place to Live?
Minneola is a diverse resort city located about 25 miles from the ocean. A family-oriented community with beautiful scenery and quick access to nature, Minneola offers small-town charm, rich history, and rolling hills.
Those living in Minneola enjoy delicious restaurants, trendy shops, and family-friendly activities.
Minneola is close to high-level quality public schools for elementary through high school students within the Orange County Public School District. Its mission is to create enriching and diverse pathways that lead their students to success.
What is Minneola Known For?
Minneola is known for having beautiful nature and local attractions, including Green Mountain Scenic Overlook & Trailhead, Minneola Trailhead Park, Archaeopteryx Bird and Nature Tours, the Florida Citrus Tower, Lakeridge Winery and Vineyard, and Lake Minneola Inn & Tiki Bar. From established living to modern luxury, Minneola has it all. Those living in Minneola enjoy the quaint small-town feel with quick access to larger and more popular attractions.
What Are the Best Restaurants in Minneola?
Some of the top restaurants in and around Minneola with the highest-rated Google reviews include:
- Minneola Grill, for a cafe with a bare-bones atmosphere and a simple stop known for pancake breakfasts & homemade cakes.
- Oakwood Smokehouse & Grill, a local BBQ chain serving ribs, steakburgers, seafood & Southern sides in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Texas Roadhouse, a lively chain steakhouse serving American fare with a Southwestern spin amid Texas-themed decor.
- Clermont Fish House, a menu specializing in British-style fish & chips in a family-friendly setting with rustic decor.
- Cheeser’s Palace Cafe, a cheese-centric nook offering American breakfasts & lunches, plus cheese classes & a chocolate shop.