Why is Leesburg a Nice Place to Live?
Leesburg is a beautiful city that moves at a simpler pace, offers a nature-filled lifestyle, and is situated in a convenient location. As such, it is listed among the desirable ‘best places to live in Florida’ list. The city boasts a myriad of unexpected and lovely features, such as being almost entirely encompassed by lakes. Home to a charming and historic downtown area, those living in Leesburg enjoy many different types of trendy shopping and eatery options, festive activities, and much more.
Leesburg offers high-level quality public schools for elementary through high school students within the Lake County Public School District. Its mission is to provide exceptional service; enhance and protect the quality of life for all Lake County citizens; facilitate a vibrant economy with an abundance of workforce opportunities; and exercise fiscal responsibility, while using innovative approaches and making well-planned decisions.
What is Leesburg Known For?
Known as a lakefront city, Leesburg is known for being home to people who enjoy an active lifestyle, particularly with water activities. In addition, the culture and artistic initiatives are important elements to consider when considering moving to Leesburg. There are many spots in town adorned with murals paired with occasional craft fairs or art festivals from time to time. Outside of physical activities and art, those living in Leesburg enjoy Leesburg Mardi Gras. Craft Beer, Wine, & Food Festival, and the world-famous Bikefest.
What Are the Best Restaurants in Leesburg?
Some of the top restaurants in and around Leesburg with the highest-rated Google reviews include:
- Oakwood Smokehouse & Grill, for local BBQ chain serving ribs, steakburgers, seafood & Southern sides in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Breakfast Station, for quality food and hearty portions at a fair price.
- Los Laureles Authentic M, for authentic Mexican food in a trendy setting.
- Ellen’s Café On 3RD, for tasty hand-crafted food in a family-friendly atmosphere.
- Asia One Food Market, for delicious cuisine such as Fried Rice, Teriyaki Shrimp, Ramen Noodle Soup, Chicken with Broccoli, and Green Curry.
To learn more about purchasing a home and living in Leesburg, FL check out the median home price and inventory or call me at (407) 566-2555 to get immediate help.