Why is Lake Nona a Nice Place to Live?
Lake Nona is a cutting edge community boasting the building blocks of today’s future. Lake Nona prides itself on being an intelligent and connected community where residents benefit from a lively culture, strong programming and innovative collaboration. Just 25 minutes east of International Drive, Lake Nona is home to some of Orlando’s best sports, entertainment and dining. Those living in Lake Nona enjoy the trendy infrastructure, delicious restaurants, and family-friendly entertainment options in the community.
Lake Nona offers high-level quality public schools for elementary through high school students within the Orange County Public School District. Its mission is to create enriching and diverse pathways that lead their students to success.
What is Lake Nona Known For?
Lake Nona is known for having a thriving cultural landscape, inspiring public art installations, weekly events, top-notch sports facilities, endless trails and parks, and marquee dining and entertainment options. The community center offers fantastic retail, dining and entertainment options paired with public artwork, walking areas. Those living in Lake Nona love the Move Nona autonomous shuttles operated by Beep.
What Are the Best Restaurants in Lake Nona?
Some of the top restaurants in and around Lake Nona with the highest-rated Google reviews include:
- Marlow’s Tavern, a local bar & grill chain offering a classic setting for American pub fare & sports on TV.
- Bosphorous Turkish Cuisine – Lake Nona, a casual cafe & bar for classic Turkish fare like kebabs, falafel & lamb dishes with outdoor seating.
- Nona Blue Modern Tavern, an urbane pub with a sprawling wood-topped bar serving American fare with modern twists & small plates.
- Chroma Modern Bar + Kitchen, for small plates, craft beers & garden-to-glass cocktails served in a modern indoor/outdoor space.
- Boxi Park Lake Nona, an outdoor venue offering food truck-style eateries, live music, a playground & beach volleyball court.
To learn more about purchasing a home and living in Lake Nona, FL check out the median home price and inventory or call me at (407) 566-2555 to get immediate help.