Fast Facts About Kissimmee, FL
- Lakeland: 1hr 5min
- Tampa: 1hr 25min
- Orlando: 35min
- Orlando – 29min
Median income (2020):
- Individual: $20,188
- Household: $41,399
County: Osceola County
Type of location: City
Why is Kissimmee a Nice Place to Live?
Kissimmee prides itself on being a diverse and bustling mid-sized town situated nicely in Osceola County. Boasting a year-round warm climate, Kissimmee offers quick and easy access to Disney and the state’s attractions, paired with a low cost of living. Both visitors and residents living in Kissimmee enjoy the delicious eateries, trendy shopping, and family-friendly activities.
Kissimmee offers high-level quality public schools for elementary through high school students within the School District of Osceola County. Its mission is to inspire all learners to reach their highest potential as responsible, productive citizens.
What is Kissimmee Known For?
Kissimmee is known for offering a great climate and lifestyle, affordable cost of living, entertainment and activities, safety from hurricanes, and wonderful diversity. From Kissimmee Lakefront Park to Gatorland, those living in Kissimmee are never short of family-oriented activities to enrich their lives.
What Are the Best Restaurants in Kissimmee?
Some of the top restaurants in and around Kissimmee with the highest-rated Google reviews include:
- Big John’s Rockin’ BBQ, for slow-smoked brisket, ribs & chicken plates, plus sandwiches & breakfast, amid vintage music decor.
- Kabayan Grill Filipino Restaurant, a popular eatery dishing up sizable servings of classic Filipino cuisine in humble, compact quarters.
- BurgerFi, a stylish, eco-minded chain serving beef burgers, plus hot dogs, craft beer & wine.
- La Granja Kissimmee, a chain eatery offering Peruvian-style rotisserie chicken & other Latin items like fajitas & yuca.
- Rodeo Diner, for all-day breakfast & basic Southern fare is served at this old-school joint with rodeo memorabilia.
To learn more about purchasing a home and living in Kissimmee, FL check out the median home price and inventory or call me at (407) 566-2555 to get immediate help.