Fast Facts About Geneva, FL
Population (2020): 3,164
Airport: Orlando Sanford International Airport, 34 miles
Median Income (2020):
- Oviedo, FL: 13 min Individual: $34,981
- Sanford, FL: 18 min Household: $97,067
- Deltona, FL: 28 min
County: Seminole County
Type of location: Unincorporated Community
Why is Geneva, FL a Nice Place to Live?
Living in Geneva, FL is perfect for those who want the quiet of rural life while still being close to area attractions. Its quaint surroundings are complemented by the natural beauty that residents can enjoy year-round thanks to the warm climate.
Being close to Orlando allows residents to partake in all the major theme parks in the area, while the proximity to Daytona Beach provides the perfect beach trip opportunity. There are several lakes in the town which allow residents to enjoy watersports, fishing, and swimming.
Residents also enjoy a low crime rate and excellent schools.
What is Geneva, FL Known For?
Geneva, FL is known for its natural attractions and rural setting. It’s known as the “Lost World” by residents because it is surrounded by water and wilderness.
Geneva, FL is home to the Little-Big Econ State Forest as well as the big and little Econlockhatchee Rivers. The Lake Proctor Wilderness Area is 475 acres of protected land where visitors can hike, bike, and enjoy wildlife.
Living in Geneva, FL gives you a small town experience, perfect for families and retirees alike.
What Are the Best Restaurants in Geneva, FL?
Living in Geneva, FL lets you enjoy some of the best restaurants in the area. Some of the restaurants with the highest-rated Google reviews include:
- Jolly Gator Fish Camp, for American food in a bar setting
- Geneva General Store, for pizza in a quaint old-time setting
- Subway, for quick deli-style sandwiches
- The Townhouse Restaurant, for American fare in a diner setting
- Auntie Anne’s, an American-style quick bites bakery
- Black Hammock Restaurant, for barbecue and American dishes
- Sushi POP, for Asian food and sushi
- TJ’s Seafood Shack, for American quick bites
- Sarku Japan, for Japanese quick bites
- Bernie’s Gourmet To Go, for American style takeout food
To learn more about purchasing a home in Geneva, FL, check out the media home price and inventory or call me at (407) 566-2555 to get immediate help.