Fast Facts About Fern Park, FL
Population (2020): 8,665
Airport: Orlando Sanford International Airport, 11.5 miles
Median Income (2020):
- Orlando, FL: 17 min Individual: $31,606
- Fairview Shores, FL: 12 min Household: $50,500
- Wekiwa Springs, FL: 15 min
County: Seminole County
Type of location: Unincorporated Suburban Community
Why is Fern Park, FL a Nice Place to Live?
When living in Fern Park, FL, residents can enjoy the suburbs while also being a short drive away from the hustle and bustle of larger cities like Orlando.
Residents enjoy a low crime rate, low poverty rate, and above average schools. Most residents own their own homes. Fern Park, FL is home to many young professionals who commute to nearby cities for work. It is also a great place to live for families because of the suburban setting and proximity to other cities and an airport.
What is Fern Park, FL Known For?
Fern Park, FL is known for its close proximity to Orlando. While visiting its neighbor, residents can enjoy all Orlando has to offer. There are theme parks like Walt Disney World Resort and Universal Studios for kids of all ages. For grown-ups, Orlando offers a premium outlet and major retailer shopping, nightlife, restaurants, and bars. Orlando truly has something for everyone.
Living in Fern Park, FL means that you get the best of both worlds: the suburbs and big city unite in this highly livable town.
What Are the Best Restaurants in Fern Park, FL?
Living in Fern Park, FL lets you enjoy some of the best restaurants in the area. Some of the restaurants with the highest-rated Google reviews include:
- Nonno’s Italian Restaurant, for authentic Italian cuisine
- Antonio’s Maitland, for authentic Italian food
- Seasons 52, for American-style quick bites
- Bahama Breeze, for American and Caribbean fare
- Cafe Murano, for Italian dishes
- Cubans On The Run, for Latin food
- Bosphorous Turkish Cuisine – Winter Park, for Turkish flavors
- The Crepevine, for American-style food in a cafe setting
- Francesco’s Ristorante and Pizzeria, for authentic Italian food and pizza
- Colorado Fondue Company, for American food cooked in the fondue style
To learn more about purchasing a home in Fern Park, FL, check out the media home price and inventory or call me at (407) 566-2555 to get immediate help.