Fast Facts About College Park
Population (2020): 18,695
Airport: Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport, 22 miles
Median Income (2020):
- Orlando, FL: 9 min Individual: $44,007
- Boca Raton, FL: 2 hr 51 min Household: $84,471
- Pompano Beach, FL: 3 hr 3 min
County: Orange County
Type of location: Master Planned Community
Why is College Park, FL a Nice Place to Live?
Living in College Park, FL gives you the feel of the suburbs while still being minutes away from restaurants, shopping, parks, and more. As a neighborhood of Orlando, you can experience all the city has to offer while still enjoying the feel of a smaller neighborhood. Living in College Park, FL also means you are in close proximity to local area attractions in Orlando such as Walt Disney World Resort and Universal Studios. Overall, it’s a great mix of residents and activities guaranteed to delight every age.
College Park, FL is great for families. Most residents own their own homes and the schools are above average. Young professionals, on the other hand, will appreciate that the neighborhood is only 9 minutes away from the Central Business District.
What is College Park, FL Known For?
Called College Park because its streets are named after well-known universities, living in College Park, FL gives you urban living with a small-town feel. The neighborhood offers shopping, restaurants, and small businesses known throughout Central Florida.
Main Street specifically is known for its award-winning restaurants, historic architecture, and fun activities.
Nature lovers will appreciate Lake Ivanhoe Park and Albert Park while sports enthusiasts will enjoy Dubsdread Golf Course.
What Are the Best Restaurants in College Park, FL?
Some of the restaurants with the highest-rated Google reviews include:
- The Monroe, where you can enjoy Southern and American dishes
- The Gnarly Barley, a gastropub for sandwiches and Tex-Mex
- Honolulu Harry’s, featuring Hawaiian food in a tiki bar setting
- Armando’s, for authentic Italian fare
- Cafe Linger, for breakfast and brunch dishes in a cafe setting
- El Vic’s Kitchen, for authentic Indian cuisine
- Delaney’s Tavern, for small plates of American fare
- Shakers American Cafe, where you can enjoy breakfast and brunch dishes
- Christo’s Cafe, for American breakfast and brunch
- The Pinery, for American dishes
To learn more about purchasing a home in College Park, FL, check out the media home price and inventory or call me at (407) 566-2555 to get immediate help.