Fast Facts About Clermont, FL
Population (2020): 36,757 Airport: Orlando International Airport, 34.2 miles
Median Income (2020):
- Minneola, FL: 9 min Individual: $31,406
- Mohawk, FL: 10 min Household: $71,726
- South Clermont, FL: 9 min
County: Lake County
Type of location: Suburban
Why is Clermont, FL a Nice Place to Live?
Clermont, FL is a great place to live because it is a quiet suburban area that is close to the hustle and bustle of Orlando and gives you the advantages of being close to two oceans and multiple lakes.
Living in Clermont, FL is ideal for retirees, families, and others. Clermont, FL offers its residents a suburban environment while being only 20 miles west of Orlando and all of its attractions, including Walt Disney World Resort. Its central location in the Florida Panhandle gives you easy access to the Gulf of Mexico and the Atlantic Ocean, as well as Lake Mineola, Lake Minnehaha, Lake Apopka, and Lake Louisa. While living in Clermont, be sure to check out all it has to offer.
What is Clermont, FL Known For?
Living in Clermont, FL puts you in one of the top 20 cities in the country and the best place to live in Central Florida. Clermont, FL is known for its natural beauty and proximity to lakes and oceans.
Known as the “Choice of Champions”, this city is one of the fastest growing in Central Florida. It is also close to Orlando which is home to both the Orlando Magic and the Orlando Solar Bears.
What Are the Best Restaurants in Clermont, FL?
Some of the restaurants with the highest-rated Google reviews include:
- Guru Indian Restaurant and Catering, known for its Indian fare
- The Friar Tuck – English Restaurant, for American and British dishes
- Clermont Fish House, for seafood and British cuisine
- Keke’s Breakfast Cafe, for American food in a cafe setting
- Oakwood Smokehouse & Grill, for American and barbecue
- The Crooked Spoon, for American dishes in a bar setting
- Sarah’s Greek Cuisine & More, for the Mediterranean and Greek fare
- Troy’s Cuban Deli, for both Latin and Spanish food
- Cheeser’s Palace Cafe, for American food in a bar setting
- Akina, for Japanese and sushi dishes
To learn more about purchasing a home in Clermont, FL, check out the media home price and inventory or call me at (407) 566-2555 to get immediate help.