Fast Facts About Champions Gate, FL
Population (2020): 24,445 Airport: Orlando International Airport, 27 miles
Median Income (2020):
- Orlando, FL: 36 min Individual: $31,186
- Saint Cloud, FL: 36 min Household: $70,744
- Pine Castle, FL: 14 min
County: Osceola County
Type of location: Gated Master Planned Community
Why is Champions Gate, FL a Nice Place to Live?
Champions Gate, FL is a nice place to live because there is truly something for everyone. Whether you are an individual, family, retiree, or young professional, living in Champions Gate, FL allows you to choose from 4 distinct communities: The Country Club, The Retreat, The Estates, and The Champions Club. Each community is specifically designed for its residents and their housing situation. This means that each resident gets a tailor-made housing experience, customized to their wants and needs.
There are also homes specifically designed for short-term rentals and vacationing individuals and families, so regardless of what your housing needs are, Champions Gate, FL has something for everyone.
Living in Champions Gate, FL means there is always something to do. Its close proximity to Walt Disney World Resort and other local attractions, restaurants, and shops make this a highly desirable area to live in.
What is Champions Gate, FL Known For?
Located just minutes from downtown Orlando, Champions Gate, FL is known for luxury. Residents love the massive 54-hole golf course. Living in Champions Gate, FL also means you are in close proximity to Walt Disney World Resort.
What Are the Best Restaurants in Champions Gate, FL?
Living in Champions Gate, FL means you have a multitude of restaurants in the nearby area to choose from. Some of the restaurants with the highest-rated Google reviews include:
- Miller’s Ale House, a steakhouse with American fare
- David’s Club – Omni Orlando Resorts, for American food and a bar
- The Fish & Chip Shop, for seafood
- Chili’s, for American and Mexican eats
- Zen, for Chinese cuisine and sushi
- Trevi’s, for authentic Italian food
- First Watch, for breakfast and brunch fare
- 4 Corners Tavern, for American food in a bar setting
- Broadway Deli, for quick American bites
- Osteria Italian Kitchen, for authentic Italian and pizza
To learn more about purchasing a home in Champions Gate, FL, check out the median home price and inventory or call me at (407) 566-2555 to get immediate help.