Fast Facts About Celebration, FL
Population (2020): 11,077 Airport: Orlando International Airport, 20.8 miles
Median Income (2020):
- Lake Buena Vista, FL: 14 min Individual: $48,033
- Intercession City, FL: 24 min Household: $87,323
- Reunion, FL: 15 mi
County: Osceola County
Type of location: Master Planned Community
Why is Celebration, FL a Nice Place to Live?
Offering all the charms of a suburban community, most residents are homeowners who enjoy local restaurants, coffee shops, and parks. Young professionals and families alike enjoy living in Celebration, FL. As an added bonus, the local schools in Celebration are above average and the crime rate is lower than average.
What is Celebration, FL Known For?
Known for being the community that Disney founded, this suburb of Orlando is a master-planned community near Walt Disney World Resort. An experiment in “New Urbanism”, living in Celebration, FL offers residents the comforts of suburban living and everything Walt Disney World Resort has to offer. Less than 10 miles from Walt Disney World Resort, it’s often called “Disney’s Town of Celebration”. There’s even a shuttle that runs directly from Celebration Place to Walt Disney World Resort.
In addition to Walt Disney World Resort, living in Celebration, FL puts you in close proximity to other attractions such as indoor skydiving and the Museum of Military History.
The celebration was also named one of America’s 10 prettiest towns, as it boasts tree-lined streets and unique architecture. The town is walkable and offers pedestrian-friendly streets.
It’s also known for its celebrations including Oktoberfest and Now Snowing.
H3: What Are the Best Restaurants in Celebration, FL
Some of the restaurants with the highest-rated Google reviews include:
- Express Cafe, for Latin food in a cafe setting
- Celebration Town Tavern, for American food and bar
- Charley’s Steak House & Seafood Grille, for steak and seafood fare
- Columbia Restaurant, for Spanish and Cuban food
- Kobe Japanese Steakhouse, for Japanese and sushi
- Imperium Food & Wine, serving American fare with a bar
- Bull & Bear Steakhouse at Waldorf Astoria Orlando, a steakhouse with American fare
- IHOP, for all-day breakfast options
- Flippers Pizzeria, for authentic Italian pizza
- La Luce, for authentic Italian pizza
To learn more about purchasing a home in Celebration, FL, check out the media home price and inventory or call me at (407) 566-2555 to get immediate help.