Fast Facts About Avalon Park, FL
Population of Orlando: 284,817
- Lakeland: 1hr 16min
- Tampa: 1hr 39min
- Orlando: 30min
- Orlando – 18min
Median income of Orlando (2020):
- Individual: $34,033
- Household: $55,183
County: Orange County
Type of location: Neighborhood Community
Why is Avalon Park a Nice Place to Live?
Avalon Park is a quaint little neighborhood located outside of Orlando that offers small-town pleasures and neighborly ways. Here, kids are raised in a family-oriented environment and people live fully while working, learning, and playing. Those living in Avalon Park enjoy the local schoolhouse, little shops, and beautiful sidewalks.
Avalon Park offers high-level quality public schools for elementary through high school students within the Orange County Public School District. Its mission is to create enriching and diverse pathways that lead their students to success.
What is Avalon Park Known For?
Avalon Park is known for being a place where you can live the life you imagined, uphold the traditions you hold dear, and create memories that last a lifetime. This is America’s town, where the beauty of yesterday unfolds alongside the miracles of today. From the quarterly festivals to relaxing in the park during one of the monthly movies, those living in Avalon Park enjoy the community feel that’s full of life and family-oriented activities.
What Are the Best Restaurants in Avalon Park?
Some of the top restaurants in and around Avalon Park with the highest-rated Google reviews include:
- Marketplace at Avalon Park, for delicious food options in a trendy marketplace setting.
- Avalon Pockets, a warm, casual Middle Eastern-Greek specialist serving kabobs, hummus & soups plus many veggie dishes.
- Mecatos Bakery & Café, a Colombian cafe serving coffee, baked goods, empanadas & other eats in a compact, stylish space.
- NOLA Avalon Park, to taste the flavor of New Orleans.
- KBBQ Kitchen, for delicious Korean and Asian Fusion food.
To learn more about purchasing a home and living in Avalon Park, FL check out the median home price and inventory or call me at (407) 566-2555 to get immediate help.